Wednesday 3 March 2010

Blueprints

I've been looking at architecture business cards for inspiration.

I like the simplicity of the above 'elemental architecture' business card. The embossing & choice of grey card really works well to give a satisfying, professional look.

The above business card holder is really effective, the design could be adapted for 'blueprint' on the back of the business cards which would communicate precision and accuracy, although perhaps also too clinical as my previous designs.

I love this Idea; something more interactive and attention grabbing.

Below are blueprints I've been looking at for further ideas in terms of the use of patterns and colour palettes.




Above: 'Architecture on Architecture', Platt Byards Dovel White
Below: google images




No comments:

Post a Comment