Monday 23 November 2009

Dot to dot...

I've decided to focus on racism for the Audi Design Foundation brief. I wanted to approach the issue in a way that represents the idea that people are equal, irrelevant of their race. I wanted to use a method that could communicate to an audience of all age groups, and in a way that isn't condescending. I was interested in the idea that children are not born with racist opinions; racism is a taught discrimination, which is why I chose to use a simple visual representation with dot to dot. I think it would be interesting to see how people join the dots to form an image of two racially different faces, but with colours other than skin tones... the dots will be joined and the image will form outlines of two faces, it will be recognised that the image is of people and race will not be an issue. Below are images I'v quickly got off google image to see how a typical dot to dot would work..


No comments:

Post a Comment